Feeding challenges affect the entire family. When children struggle to eat as expected, stress, fear, and anxiety disrupt a family’s ability to share joyful mealtimes and support a child’s growth. Parents and families NEED support, especially during this pandemic, when stress is magnified and joy seems to be harder to come by.
This Giving Tuesday, you can enable families of children with pediatric feeding disorder to participate in professionally facilitated support groups.
Your donation of:
- $20 pays 50% tuition for one family
- $40 pays full tuition for one family
- $80 pays full tuition for two families
- $120 pays full tuition for three families
- $500 enables TWELVE FAMILIES to access professional support and bring joy back to mealtimes!
- Or, give whatever feels comfortable for you this year. Big or small, your support means the world to us.
- Want donate your time and expertise? We’d love to have you! Reach out here.
The Chicago Feeding Group is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization of parents, students, and professionals. We work to raise awareness so children with a pediatric feeding disorder can get help sooner, have access to therapy and other supportive services, including through the IL Early Intervention program, and so medical providers understand the critical need to focus on building stronger relationships between parents and children through family-centered care.